Mix & Match!
Submitted by: Hotel Alexander
Gabicce Mare - Pesaro e Urbino
DISCOVER, LIVE, EXPERIENCE and TELL!
Min 4 people
Riding our bikes and accompanied by an expert guide we will take you to discover a fascinating and surprising territory.
Leave your bike at home!!!
A road bike, a gravel E-bike and a MTB will be at your disposal!
Every day you will live a new adventure.
You will visit medieval villages and castles, cycle in the pristine nature of the San Bartolo Natural Park and challenge yourself on the roads of the iconic champions of the Giro d'Italia.
ONE WEEK PACKAGE
- 7 nights (8 days) with Super Half Board: rich breakfast, buffet lunch until 4.00 pm and à la carte dinner
- Double room equipped with all comforts and balcony with sea view
- Welcome drink and presentation of the MIX AND MATCH program with our bike guides.
- Delivery of the Alexander bike T-shirt
- N ° 5 tours with our expert guide
- Safe deposit with workshop corner and column for bike washing and maintenance
- Rental of 1 road bike, 1 MTB and 1 E-bike
- Technical assistance for small repairs
- Van for recovery in case of breakdown
- Laundry service for technical clothing
- Water and bananas for your bike tours
- Local wine and mineral water at meals
- Fitness area available
- Heated swimming pool and whirlpool
- Free Wi-Fi (Fibre optic broadband)
- Free transfer service from Cattolica or Rimini station or from Rimini airport
- Agreement with specialized bicycle shops
- Free private parking, possibility to charge electric cars
Price starting from € 805.00 per person in double room
- 10% before 30. 04. 2021
Single supplement starting from € 105.00
N ° 2 MTB tours:
- Between the hills and the sea in the San Bartolo Natural Park
Km 42 - Elevation 657 mt
- Oasi del Conca and Monte Fiore: the fortress of the Malatesta family
Km 50 - Elevation 712 mt
N ° 2 ROAD tours:
- The land of the Duke: Urbino
Km 90 - Elevation 1,360 mt
- San Marino: one of the oldest Republics in the world
Km 95 - Elevation 1,280 mt
N ° 1 E-BIKE / GRAVEL tour:
- Villages and castles "Strade Bianche" among olive trees and vineyards
Km 65 - Elevation 786 mt
Price: € 805
Gabicce Mare, Pesaro e Urbino, Marche
A warm Welcome to all our bike friends and their companions?
Gabicce Mare… is a fascinating ville between Romagna and Marche.
The 4-star Bike Hotel Alexander is just a few steps away from the beach, in the most panoramic part of Gabicce Mare.
With private car park, heated pool, whirlpool, fitness area with professional masseur, and a fantastic garden.
The perfect location for cyclist for whom we offer a wide variety of exclusive services for unforgettable holidays!
We have studied the most attractive cycling routes, sorted by difficulty, distance and height difference.
Our expert guides will advise you the best training: from the beginner, who needs to practice on the gentle slopes of our hills, to the more experienced cyclist, always looking for new challenges and emotions.
You will discover 600 villages, olive groves, medieval fortresses and bike along the territories of great charm on the border between Romagna and Marche surronded by the Natural Park of San Bartolo.
Back at the hotel smiles, good food, good wine, passion and wellness will welcome you!
Are you coming to Hotel Alexander with no bike friends?
We will take care of your companions!
ALL INCLUSIVE BIKE HOLIDAY
Who chooses Hotel Alexander, chooses the “All Inclusive” formula and does not want any surprise, in fact all bike standard services are FREE:
- Welcome drink and presentation of the bike itineraries by the Bike Manager, who is every day at your disposal
- Every evening briefing at 7 pm at the bar of the hotel to discuss the program for the following day
- Delivery of the Alexander Hotel bike T-shirt
- A safe deposit for 80 bicycles, with a well-equipped workshop and an area for minor repairs
- An expert mechanic will be at your disposal for assistance and minor repairs
- Immediate first aid assistance and bicycle recovery in case of
- Detailed road-biking routes, and a detailed Road Book for MTB
- Laundry service for your biking garments, plus shoe-drying in case of rain
- Expert mechanic will be at your disposal for assistance and minor repairs
- Heated pool with hydro massage
- Bananas and water for your biking
- On your return from your bike tours, a GRAND BUFFET of hors d’oeuvres, delicious hot dishes, salad, pasta, sweets and fruit, served until 4 p.m.
- Dinner à la carte with a 3 choice menu (fish, meat, vegetarian) and hors d’oeuvres buffet
- In April, May and September BBQ Pool Party with music
- Agreement with qualified bike shops
- Free wi-fi
Everyday “ a lot of smiles and sympathy for everybody” !!!
Know us better …
enjoy the hotel web site www.alexanderhotel.com and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org